Friday, February 19, 2016

Good News & A Contest!

I'm running a contest! Right here and right now.

As you know, my short story "Restore Point" was published by online zine Liquid Imagination. (http://liquidimagination.silverpen.org/article/restore-point-roman-rozas-iii/)

I am happy to report that the story was also selected for the 2015 Write Well Anthology for excellence in the short story field!

You can see the anthology (ebook and print version) here at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/2015-Write-Well-Award-Taubold-ebook/dp/B014B2Z0SO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455939310&sr=8-1&keywords=2015+write+well+anthology

As you can see, the anthology does not have any reviews as of today.  So I have decided to have a contest!

Post your name and why you would like to write a review in the comments, and I will randomly select two commentators from the group and send them a free Kindle version of the anthology - on one condition.

You must agree to read the whole anthology and write a review on the Amazon website.

Sound good?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment